Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Update on cooking challenge

A selection of assorted olives in Ayvalik. 
I just wanted to post a quick update saying that, in case anyone was following, yes, I was able to fulfill my cooking challenge. The idea was to cook at least 6 dishes in 7 days and I succeeded. The fact that I had barely cooked at all during the month prior shows that all it takes is a little motivation and maybe a set goal to help you accomplish what you want. Yes, I could have just stated that I hoped to cook more, but making it a challenge to cook a certain number of times made it that much more attainable. 


I quite liked the challenge and think I will do similar ones in the future. For now, I'm trying to cook once a day. Even if that just means assembling a meal from leftovers in the fridge, it's better than ordering take out. 


Stay tuned for my tips on healthy cleansing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My awesome followers!